Hey, I haven’t been on here in a super long time due to me not having internet access where I lived and not wanting to subject everyone in starbucks to the stuff Tumblr comes up with, but I’m heading on an 8 week vacation taking me to Vietnam and across the United States and Canada. I’m going to be sharing stuff from it on here so check it out if you’re interested.
Tonight I saw Touche Amore play with Tigers Jaw in Oakland. It was a great show and I had an awesome time, but it made me feel REALLY miss going to shows with my friends back in Tampa.
- There is 1 bar in the town I live in and people literally live here, like they hang out til it closes and then go to their cars to sleep
- The highlights of the past few days have been when guests leave bottles of wine in the room so I get to keep them.
- Listening to "The Devil and God..." on an overnight greyhound bus ride. Feeling pretty existential right about now
- No wifi, cell service, or TV in my cabin for the next 5 months. Alcoholism here I come...
- Las Vegas is a weird city full of deeply unhappy people.